CNC Machining, Computer Numerical Control, is when a machine is controlled by a computer utilizing a program to make the part as opposed to manual machining which uses a person to control the machine.
Some assemblies require machine components while other parts are completed in the machining process and do not require additional fabrication. CNC machining allows for a more accurate part to be built faster than manual machining.
All of our machines are 3-axix Mills and 2-axis Lathes with the capability of producing parts with tolerances of +/- .001”. We have 5 CNC machines on site:
- Haas OE Vertical CNC Mill
- Haas VF-4 Vertical CNC Mill
- Haas VF-5 Vertical CNC Mill
- Haas SL-20 Horizontal CNC Lathe
- Haas SL-20 Big Bore Horizontal CNC Lathe with Bar Feeder
For a complete list of our production equipment, please visit our Fabrication Page.